Live WordPress Training
There’s only one reason why I’m an Expert WordPress Trainer…
And that reason is this: You truly deserve to experience freedom not fear
It’s probably not a stretch to say that if you opened this message it’s because, at some level, there is a part of you that doesn’t feel free.
And yet deep down you know that you want and deserve to be free and to live the life you’ve imagined.
- You know you don’t want to struggle anymore
- You know you don’t want to go back to a job that sucks the life out of you
- You know that you don’t want to be told what to do, what to say or who to be so that you can climb up some imagined corporate ladder to “success”
I believe that at the end of the day, it’s up to you to decide exactly what success is.
But I also know that being deeply autonomous (self-governed) plays a major role in success and freedom.
I’ve spent a LOT of energy feeling afraid of my future and that I wasn’t going to get through my present struggles in order to have a life that felt worthwhile.
“No matter how HARD I worked and worked and wanted things to work out, I was still profoundly STUCK and depressed”
But… after years of effort and suffering, I finally BROKE THROUGH and so can you. However, it doesn’t need to take you years to begin living a life that is consistent with what you value.
I want to share with you what I did to break through right here in this e-mail.
- Now I work for myself from my home office dealing with clients around the world who deeply appreciate and pay me to help them create their own freedom and future
- Now I’m home when my kids get back from school so that I can be with them and they don’t end up being a latchkey kid the same way I was
- Now I get to do the work I CHOOSE to do and work with the people I CHOOSE to work with
Yesterday I heard two things that I want to share with you.
The first was that in the United States the death rate of middle-aged white Americans has been increasing in recent years despite the fact that, in other developed countries, the death rate for middle-aged adults has steadily declined.
The person who was interpreting that statistic essentially explained it by saying that the increase in deaths could be attributed directly to stress and pain and the fact that more and more Americans are overdosing on prescription painkillers.
It’s so, so tragic because it’s so, so unnecessary.
I’m going to even venture a guess that some of you reading this are finding similar ways to escape your reality. Perhaps it’s prescription medication, or excessive alcohol, impulse shopping or some other way you’ve found to “get through the day”.
My hope is that that doesn’t describe you but, if not, it probably describes somebody you know…
Now some of the people addicted to these substances actually are in great physical pain but some percentage of those taking painkillers are doing so to numb themselves from the intense emotional pain of enduring a life that simply is out of integrity with what their soul yearns to become.
The other thing I heard was a quote by Albert Einstein who said “Nothing happens until something moves.” It seems like a pretty simple statement and yet it’s really powerful at the same time.
I want you to understand that as long as you don’t take action, nothing will change.
As long as you stay stuck and willing to endure needless suffering, you will stay in fear. You will never be fully free until and unless you do something first.
Here’s what I did to bust loose from fear and create a life that feels better and better each day:
- I got very clear about exactly what I didn’t want anymore (who, what, where, where, why and how)
- Getting clear about what I didn’t want helped me to then get clear about exactly what I did want instead (I wrote my definitions down, created vision boards and so forth)
- I established some boundaries that, in the past, had been basically non-existent so that I knew precisely how I would and would NOT allow people to treat me (and that included how I treated me!)
- I discovered the right vehicle that could provide me safe passage between where I was and where I wanted to go
- I learned everything I could and dedicated myself fully to knowing how to operate that vehicle consistently, reliably and predictably so that my future (and the future of my children) was finally, finally safe and secure
So I want to talk with you about what that vehicle so that you know exactly where I’m coming from and what I want to invite you to discover. The answer may surprise you…
My vehicle to finally reach freedom is called WordPress. Seriously, WordPress.
It was almost 11 years ago now that I first got my feet wet with this technology tool which many of you may know of as a website software or “blogging” platform.
Fast forward 10 years and now I am a highly-regarded WordPress expert, not because I’m a super nerd or know how to write in code (because I don’t) but because I combined my background in marketing and communications with the power of this technology tool to achieve my own personal and professional goals. And so can you!
It’s not that I really care about WordPress per se, it might as well be a swanky Italian sports car. The point is not about what the tool is, but what the tool DOES.
And it’s where WordPress has taken me (giving me much-deserved freedom at last) that made me fall in love with this tool. And I know that WordPress can do that for you too.
I’m going to assume that you don’t have 10 years to figure out WordPress and how it can help you establish yourself as an authority, build an audience, attract clients, and make money that you can use for any purpose you choose.
Websites are truly significant, that’s why we call them your “domain”. If you look up the origin of the word domain you’ll discover that it comes from the Latin word dominus meaning “lord, master, owner,”
That is what I want for YOU – to be the lord, master and exclusive owner of a life that you choose and desire. Period. Helping you to create that fulfills me COMPLETELY!!
If you want me to help you create your future and your own domain, then please click here to learn about my upcoming 5-week WordPress training
I’ll work with you live, in real time as a small group so that you end up with an awesome, professional website for just $497.
You could spend thousands of dollars hiring someone else to build this for you only to end up with less than what you could create with my guidance and support.
(**class size is limited to the first 25 so take action NOW)
Whether or not you’re interested in creating a profitable website or working with me on any level, I certainly do hope you will follow Einstein’s wisdom.
Make something happen by taking action to escape the prison of fear and experience the sweet freedom that you have waited so very long to enjoy.
Please review the steps I outlined above and apply them to your own situation so that you too can find your way to the profound satisfaction that IS true freedom.
Be What You Love!